Monday, March 15, 2010

• » кソαтнι'ѕ вιятн∂αソ « •


Happy Birthday to my Halsey princess! Today she is 2. I really Can't believe it, she is so big (actually she is tiny) but she acts like a big girl most of the time. We are showing some signs of terrible two-ness. Temper tantrums on the floor and such, but for the most part she is just as sweet as candy. I had an idea for her 2 year pictures even though she would not cooperate and this is the best picture of the 40 pictures I took. She wouldn't smile or say cheese, she just laid there crunching on candy.
She loves to read books, talk on her phone, eat and play. Watch Snow white, walk around in everyones shoes, wear boots, talk about boots, look at boots, use boots as a purse...you get the idea. I am thinking about getting her some cowgirl boots this weekend if I can find some that would fit a tiny girl foot that don't cost me an arm &leg.
She is talking in sentences. Loves her Brothers, and run to daddy the second she hears him open the door. It makes me cry sometimes she loves him so much, it is adorable! We really have to be careful what we say she repeats EVERYTHING. Her favorite sentence right now is, "hmmmm, let me see." or "This is for Halsey"and "i wanna watch da movie", "what happened?".

1 comment:

  1. omg i got u atleast(last) now. u r a ----- frnd coz u test ur frnds a lot before allowing them to say something. u r a ------ frnd coz u wl make them tooooooo shaaaaaaaarp to get things possible with due hardship. anyway i am sooooooo happy in getting u as a frnd (i mean one of those five or six names u told when i asked)ur frnds names.

    ReplyDelete